Thursday, July 31, 2008

Our favorite winter coat

Filed under: ,

Wito has the pleasure of donning the minimum amount of outerwear during winters around our parts, but our trip to Oklahoma over the holidays warranted some much colder weather. Before we left, my mother called to let me know she had bought a suede coat for his trip home. Score.

When we arrived, I saw the coat sitting on a chair, and my word, it was DARLING. Chocolate brown suede, a faux-shearling hood and lining, three darling button loops, it was perfect. (And if you haven't figured it out yet, I am tres picky.)

Wito wore the crap out of that jacket, and looked pretty dang precious, to boot. If you are still in the market for a stylish and great quality coat, take a look at Pottery Barn Kid's website.
Permalink | Email this | Linking Blogs | Comments