Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Rock star baby announcements

Filed under: Newborn, Birth announcementWe didn't send out birth announcements for Nolan's entrance into the world back in 2005. Despite my rabid inhalation of every book on pregnancy and new Motherhood, I was still completely shocked by the magnitude of the shift of my earth on its axis, and I mostly stumbled around in striped pyjamas and streaked mascara, occasionally stuffing bagel crumbles into my mouth and wondering how on earth I was going to do this. I could barely exist, let alone put together a coherent sentence to stuff into an envelope. If I could go back in time and conjure up some post-partum energy and a few awesome, original birth announcements, I'd definitely start right here. Rattle n Roll are custom designed birth announcements, styled after rock n roll gig posters. They're custom designed and are so groovy that I'd want to keep a few for myself to hang on the nursery wall. Basically, you send in a photo of your newborn, choose a template and some wording and Rattle n Roll will take care of the transition of your baby photo into an ultra-cool birth announcement. You can also use the service for invitations, grad announcements, family news, or whatever. The cost, starting at 200 bucks, is a little steep but for a once-in-a-lifetime announcement, it might just be worth it.These are by far the coolest announcements you will ever find! Styled after gig posters eepsake for the coolest kid on the block...yours. They are great as birth announcements or birthday invites! These announcements are 8.5"X 5.5" single-sided handbills, printed in full color on 12 pt. white card stock and accompanied by 6X9 envelopesPermalink | Email this | Linking Blogs | Comments