Saturday, August 23, 2008

Handy dandy staplers

Filed under: Crafts, Creative projects, Indoor PlayMy son loves to draw and he is actually quite good at it. He folds blank paper together to make a book, and then writes a story and draws cartoons. He will even number the back and he has invented his own personal logo to put on each one, "KC" to stand for "Kyle Creation." I have to admit, it makes me proud to have such an imaginative and creative child, especially one who can draw. I can't beam with too much pride, though, because he did not inherit it from me. I lost playing Pictionary once by trying to draw a stapler and everyone guessed it was a shark. (It was a staple, not teeth!)I ran across this stapler while surfing the internet and wondered where it's been. Has something like this been around and I've missed it or did someone finally get smart and invent something we've needed forever? It's one of those things that you say, "What took them so long or why didn't I think of that?"It's a booklet stapler. The stapler turns and will staple up to 15 pages neatly and precisely without having to bend and crumple the paper to fit in the stapler. I cannot count how many times I have fumbled with paper to staple something together, long before my son started doing it for drawing. I am definitely going to have to buy one of these for the cartoon artist in my family.Permalink | Email this | Linking Blogs | Comments